A lot has indeed changed since November when I predicted an NL Central finish like this one:
Now I’ve revised my list to this:
- Adam Wainwright went under the knife
- Shaun Marcum’s velocity isn’t what it’s supposed to be right now
- Cueto isn’t 100% as of yet
- The Pena/Garza deal in Chicago looks reasonably good (until Garza gets into the Windy City)
- The Reds don’t look at all improved over last season
In case the rest of the UCB folks forgot, we produced a prediction list way back in November, and you can find it here. Might be worth checking to keep yourselves honest.
Like it? Forgot that the UCB did a roundtable like this recently? Follow gr33nazn on Twitter for more reminders!