That’s right. It’s another of our world famous giveaways. That’s where we do something really complicated to give away something to one of our 3 loyal readers. Alternatively, we do something really, really simple to give something away to someone who isn’t one of our 3 loyal readers. I reviewed the Fantasy Sports Coach app the other day, and I must admit that I liked it. I liked it enough to keep using it, and I provided some email feedback to the team behind FSC. The people at FSC were kind enough to provide us with some promotional codes to do what in some circles is called “promote” the app. So, what is the catch? Well, you have to be an iPhone or iPod Touch user, and you have to actually win one of the codes. Sounds tough, right? You should know better than that by now.
HOW TO WIN: Be one of the first 5 people in the next 125,000 to post a comment with the words “All hail Multimedia King Josh” in the comment. Note that the “125,000” has nothing whatsoever to do with this at all. However, the line about “Multimedia King Josh” is extremely important. You must include it. Seriously. No, I can’t explain why. Some things just are what they are.
DISCLAIMERS, CAVEATS, and OTHER STUFF:
- Members of the PH8 staff and their relatives are automatically disqualified from competing. Dogs, too.
- If you are among the 5 selected winners, you must agree to allow us to use your email address to send you the code which must be redeemed some time during the next 30 days.
- If you happen to be the owner of a pet dragon, you must show proof that your dragon is less than 500 years of age in order for you to qualify for this giveaway.
- Winners may not be under the influence of any hallucinogenic drug (ice cream, chocolate, or Reese’s Peanut Butter products included) in order to qualify.
- Owners of any unlicensed hovercraft may not participate.
- Previous winners of PH8 contests are encouraged not to participate. That means that if you previously won a tshirt, coffee mug, or sports car from us, we simply ask that you do not play this time.
- You have to like free things.
- You must be a fan of one of the 29 MLB teams or the Nationals.
- If you win the code AND can prove that you work for the Dodgers, we’ll try to help you find a new job.
- After you win and receive the code, we ask that you post a comment that announce something to the effect of: “All hail Multimedia King Josh – Supreme Ruler of Free Codes” or something similar.
See how easy that is? Follow gr33nazn on Twitter for more simple-minded stuff!