I’ve seen the Twitter posts, the Facebook posts, the bragging of those of you who have already signed up for the PH8/DraftStreet FREE Friday Fantasy Baseball Challenge and frankly, I know more of you are interested in free money, and I know there are more “experts” reading here than have signed up for FREE MONEY. Lots of opportunity left for you experts in the crowd…
In fact, I’ve already posted my team here. If nothing else, if you can’t pick a better team, just copy it! You can split the first place pot with me!
Remember, it’s easy to play:
- Sign up for FREE.
- Draft a team with a $100k “salary cap”, only be concerned about one night’s games (TONIGHT – Friday, April 15th) – forget about the rest of the season!
- Did I mention it’s only one night? Play match-ups, choose a pitching ace, and does anyone know who’s playing in Colorado Friday night?!?
- You can adjust your team up until the first game starts on Friday (first game is Orioles @ Indians at 6:05pm CT), so don’t get stuck with someone not in the lineup that night.
- Watch your team dominate.
- Collect from the FREE $200 prize pool!
Why not sign up right now and take your shot at part of the $200? I can vouch that Albert Pujols is cheap right now…
First games start at 6:05pm CT tomorrow night, complete and save all of your changes by then to ensure they will be valid for the competition!